Plan Your Book Week
Coming Winter 2022
This four-day event will help you drill down on the basics you need in place so you can finally start writing your book.
This will be happening again LIVE in the winter of 2022. But, if you don't want to wait that long, you don't have to! All of the videos and sessions from the Fall 2021 Plan Your Book Week are available NOW in the Let's Write the (damn) Book Club membership. You can access the sessions there (as well as more writing classes) for a grand total of $44/month.
If you'd rather participate in the live sessions, get on the Waitlist!
During Plan Your Book Week, you'll be part of a group of writers, all of whom are working to get their book's foundations in place.
By the end of the week you'll:
- Be clear on what kind of book you’re writing
- Monday is all about genre and ideas.
- Clarify your book’s point/theme
- This is the focus of Tuesday's lesson.
- Have the beginnings of an outline
- Oh my, so many ways to structure your book, but there's one key piece that's the foundation of all of them - we'll drill this down on Wednesday!
- Create a regular writing practice! Yes, you can do this even as someone who's already got a lot on their plate.
- Thursday is all about creating a regular writing practice.
By the end of the week, you should be ready to begin drafting your book (or breakthrough and continue if you've stopped).