Do you spend your day creating or reacting?
Nicolle Bennett found herself living in reaction mode and not focusing on her big picture dreams and goals. It took some effort and intention, but she managed to shift her daily life to one of ease and joy, through intentionally creating her day. And this, led to her creation of a new planner!
Nicolle shared so many little gems in this episode but one of my favorites was when she shared that before she was able to create more space in her day, she had to recognize herself as a creator.
And while Nicolle calls herself a purposeful productivity coach, her planner is not about marking off as many tasks as possible.
As she said in the interview, “Productivity is not the amount of things you get done in a day, it’s what you get done that matters to you.”
In this episode, we also discussed:
- how to create your day that allows for creative pursuits AND the things you need to do
- tips for taking control of your day and moving from reacting to creating
- how to use your planner with intention but without making it another task
- her creative process for planning, designing, and actually publishing her new planner
We dove deep into taking control of your day and making progress on your big creative goals.
Links Mentioned in the Episode
- Grab a Create Your Day Planner here: https://create-2020.com
Connect with Nicolle Bennett
If you’d like to connect with Nicolle, you can find her:
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/nsbcreate
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicollebennett/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nsbcreate/
Like the Podcast?
Are you a subscriber? If not, invite you to subscribe, so you’ll get notified every time a new episode goes up.
Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher.
And, if you’re enjoying what you’re hearing, I’d be super grateful if you left me a review. Those help other creative souls find this show, and they’re fun to read! Click here to leave a review. Then, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Thanks so much!
Stay Connected with Amy
Take the Quiz to find out your play persona and get started playing, creating, and enJOYing your life.
Connect on Facebook
Connect on Instagram