The stop-start struggle is a REAL thing when it comes to getting our creative work done, but thankfully, there are strategies that work to get going again when you have a project you hit pause on and aren’t quite sure how to pick back up.
Big projects, like books, often fall into this category because they can take a LONG time to write, and life happens while we’re writing. Give this episode a listen to get your creative mojo back and make significant progress on your projects.
In this solo episode, I discuss:
- How we get into the frustrating stop/start cycle in a creative project
- Strategies that don’t work to get you focused back on your writing or project
- Why working only when we feel inspired is one great way to actually keep yourself from making progress on your work
- Seven strategies to help you commit to and do the creative work that you’re called to do
Links Mentioned in the Show
- Wanna finally write your book? Sign up for the waitlist for this fall’s small group program to get your book done Write it: Take your book from Concept to Creation
Like the Podcast?
Are you a subscriber? If not, I invite you to subscribe, so you’ll get notified every time a new episode goes up.
Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher.
And, if you’re enjoying what you’re hearing, I’d be super grateful if you left a review. Those help other creative souls find this show, and they’re fun to read. To leave a review, open up the Dear Creativity Let’s Play podcast in your podcast player. Scroll down to the bottom and let the world know what you think!
Stay Connected with Amy
Subscribe to the newsletter to get weekly ideas, tips, and inspiration to get started creating and acting on those creative callings.
Connect on Facebook
Connect on Instagram