Feedback is an interesting step in the creative process, whether you’re writing or designing, others can give us valuable insights into how to make our work better. And, we can give ourselves feedback as well. In either case, it’s a super valuable piece of improving our work and growing as creatives.
In this solo episode, I discuss:
- The differences between internal and external feedback
- The power of listening to our own guidance and intuitive nudges
- 3 key steps to receiving feedback on your work
- Benefits of getting feedback from both experts and beginners in your field
Links Mentioned in the Show
- Episode #42 with Selena Maestes (my apparent fairy godmother who comes to me in my sleep now to help me solve problems!)
- Blog posts on Feedback:
Like the Podcast?
Are you a subscriber? If not, I invite you to subscribe, so you’ll get notified every time a new episode goes up.
Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher.
If you’re enjoying what you’re hearing, I’d be super grateful if you left me a review. Those help other creative souls find this show, and they’re fun to read.
Stay Connected with Amy
Subscribe to the newsletter to find out about workshops, receive writing tips, and join co-writing sessions
Connect with Amy on LinkedIn.
Connect with Amy on Instagram.