Podcasts aren’t new, but they’ve gotten more and more popular over the past few years. They’re a creative platform to share your ideas and message with the world. If you’re considering starting one, give this episode a listen. While they’re super fun, they’re also a LOT of work.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why I started both my blog (a decade ago) and my podcast a year ago
- What I love about podcasting
- The challenges of creating and keeping your show going (especially if you don’t have a production team)
- Skills you’ll need to learn (that I didn’t realize I needed to really master)
- Why you might consider starting with a blog to share your message and voice
Links Mentioned in the Show
- Blogging for Beginners Course I’m teaching at the Story Circle Network in January – if you’ve thought of getting online, blogging is a great way to start sharing your writing
- Episode #50 on creating space and why I took my podcast break
Like the Podcast?
Are you a subscriber? If not, I invite you to subscribe, so you’ll get notified every time a new episode goes up.
Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher.
And, if you’re enjoying what you’re hearing, I’d be super grateful if you left a review. Those help other creative souls find this show, and they’re fun to read. To leave a review, open up the Dear Creativity Let’s Play podcast in your podcast player. Scroll down to the bottom and let the world know what you think!
Stay Connected with Amy
Subscribe to the newsletter to get weekly ideas, tips, and inspiration to get started creating and acting on those creative callings.
Connect on Facebook.
Connect on Instagram.