Today’s guest, Yong Pratt, went from working as a dancer to owning a dance studio to podcasting and teaching others how to podcast. When we discussed the connection between the two, I loved her answer.
It’s all choreography, pulling all the little pieces of ideas into a whole that tells a story, whether that’s through movement or communication.
Throughout this episode, Yong shares her wisdom and insight she’s learned over years of working as a creative. And yes, she was my teacher who helped get Dear Creativity…Let’s Play out of my head and actually uploaded onto your podcast player.
In this episode, we discuss:
- the importance of setting aside time and scheduling in creative time
- how Yong batches work and tasks to free up time to be more creative
- how she nurtures her own creativity
- the serendipitous fun that happens when we start sharing our dreams (I swear – the universe is listening)!
If you’re ready to start your own podcast and create something new and fun, check out episode 7.
Connect with Yong
- Find Yong on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/podcastingninja
- Yong’s In a Weekend Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/our-young-creators/id1084833821?mt=2
Like the Podcast?
Are you a subscriber? If not, invite you to subscribe, so you’ll get notified every time a new episode goes up.
Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher.
And, if you’re enjoying what you’re hearing, I’d be super grateful if you left me a review. Those help other creative souls find this show, and they’re fun to read! Click here to leave a review. Then, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Thanks so much!
Stay Connected with Amy
Take the Quiz to find out your play persona and get started playing, creating, and enJOYing your life.
Connect on Facebook
Connect on Instagram