To be creative IS to be productive and producing your creative work. But the first step, before the producing and creating can happen, is opening up to the inspiration and the muse.
In this solo episode, I discuss how to turn off your inner critic and dive deep into connecting with your inspiration and muses in order to come up with your next idea.
There are those people who have a plethora of ideas, they know exactly which idea they are going to explore and create, and they do it without any hesitation or doubt.
Then, there are the rest of us.
In this week’s episode, I discuss the beginning stages of the creative process which is actually coming up with an idea to create and bring into the world.
Some of us know what we want to create but need to narrow those ideas down. Some of us need to go deep and reconnect with our creative selves to find that inspiration and come up with ideas.
In this solo episode, I talk about:
- How we are ALL creative (yes, even you)
- The role your inner critic plays in your creative process
- How to work with your inner critic AND keep moving forward
- Strategies to connect with your inspiration and find your next idea
- A brief meditation to get our of your head and into your body to meet your creativity
Links Mentioned in the Show
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Subscribe to the newsletter to hear about upcoming programs mentioned in the episode.
Like the Podcast?
Are you a subscriber? If not, invite you to subscribe, so you’ll get notified every time a new episode goes up.
Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher.
And, if you’re enjoying what you’re hearing, I’d be super grateful if you left me a review. Those help other creative souls find this show, and they’re fun to read! Click here to leave a review. Then, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Thanks so much!
Stay Connected with Amy
Take the Quiz to find out your play persona and get started playing, creating, and enJOYing your life.
Connect on Facebook
Connect on Instagram