How do you write a book when you’re not a writer? Well, you become one. In this solo episode, I share my thoughts on how one becomes a writer and begins to embrace and act on that identity.
See this blog post if you’d prefer to “read” this episode.
Here’s what I discuss in this solo episode:
- The steps to becoming a writer
- How your inner critic will pipe up and what they might say at each phase of your embracing and acting on your new identity as a writer
Links to episodes I reference:
- Episode 34: Embracing Your Inner Critic
- Episode 77: Are your ideas original enough?
- Episode 73: Finding Your Writing Process
- Episode 44: Benefits of Feedback
Like the Podcast?
Are you a subscriber? If not, I invite you to subscribe, so you’ll get notified every time a new episode goes up.
Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher.
And, if you’re enjoying what you’re hearing, I’d be super grateful if you left a review. Those help other creative souls find this show, and they’re fun to read. To leave a review, open up the Dear Creativity Let’s Write podcast in your podcast player. Scroll down to the bottom and let the world know what you think!
Stay Connected with Amy
Connect with Amy on LinkedIn.
Connect with Amy on Instagram.