Ready to write your book?
Wish you could find the time to do it?
The Weekly Write Along is a 10-week program for people who want to write their nonfiction book.
We will meet twice a week to write together and track your progress, so that you create a consistent writing practice.
That's what it takes to write and finish your book.
You'll learn how to break down your project, discover your best writing practices, and break through the creative and mindset blocks that stop you from putting your words on paper.
This program is for you if you’re an aspiring author who has ever had your nose shoved deep in a book and found yourself wishing, with every cell in your body, that, YOU'D BEEN THE ONE WHO'D WRITTEN IT.
But you haven’t been writing, so you didn't write that book.
It's TIME to start writing your book, in your voice, that impacts your readers.
Imagine discovering what works FOR YOU to support consistent, productive writing sessions that leave you feeling confident and that lead to progress on the draft of your book.
Imagine being that much closer to having a book, one that you wrote!
You can have that in the Weekly Write Along!
What do you need to get the most out of this program?
- a book idea that you're excited to write
- a computer with internet access.
- a willingness to prioritize your writing, either in daily sessions or several times per week
The Weekly Write Along is for you if:
- You already feel like a writer
- You’re clear on your message
- You know what you're writing
- You’re ready to start drafting chapters
- You may have already written a book and you're ready to write the next one
- You’re struggling to find the time to write and hold yourself accountable to write your book
The Weekly Write Along is NOT for you if:
- You’re not sure what you’re writing about
- You’re looking for editorial feedback
- You want to know if your book or ideas “work”
- You don’t know where to start and aren’t sure how to move forward
- You say this: "I want to write a book but I'm not a writer"
- If you need help to get ready for the next Write Along program, book an Idea Clarity Session or a Discovery call.
"Finding Amy to be my nonfiction book coach was a blessing straight from heaven...
She helped me find the time, organize my thoughts, and relieved my anxiety about all the 'how do I write a book!!?? questions' For bonus points, I discovered I had not just one but TWO awesome books in me!"
Maggy Sterner, Brand & Business Coach
(author of forthcoming book, Real as F**K: Branding Mindset Magic for Entrepreneurs)
"I knew I needed guidance if I was ever going to see a project to the end.
Before writing with Amy in her weekly writing program, I had many projects started, but I couldn’t get through the 'messy middle.' The accountability in the program was huge!! Seeing everyone in each writing session and knowing that we were all working toward a similar goal was encouraging and motivating. Amy also provided great guidance with the writing process.”
In the Weekly Write Along, you will...
- Learn how to break down writing goals into achievable steps
- Discover & create your own best creative and writing practice
- Know how to get yourself to put your butt in the chair and write
- Write in a community - which can help tremendously with the "showing up" part
- Find your best writing times & turn writing into a habit
- Learn how to structure writing sessions for success
- Understand your unique version of writer's block and how to get unblocked when you feel self-doubt, imposter syndrome, perfectionism (and more)
Writing a book is a process. It happens however it happens for YOU and that’s perfect!
- Two 90 min. online group sessions per week for 10 weeks.
- One 45 min. 1:1 coaching call with Amy (must be used before the end of the program) with feedback on up to 3000 words
- Community, support, accountability, and co-writing to establish your writing practice and write your damn book
- A small group of no more than 12 people
- A customized writing plan that we’ll create together. You may even complete your first draft!
- Tools for tracking your progress and support when you get stuck
- Group support to discover and embrace your writing process, meet your writing goals, and break through resistance in a supportive group of writers
- A private, online community forum to keep track of your writing sessions and connect with other writers
- New (and maybe some old) connections with other brilliant, fun writers like you! You'll know you're not alone on this journey!
And now for the details
Fall 2022 Session: Oct. 3-Dec. 12, 90 min. sessions
- Mondays, 9 am PT | Noon ET - check-in, goal setting, &lesson
- Wednesdays, 1 pm PT | 4 pm ET - co-writing session (optional)
$525 if this is your first program of 2022
$450 if you have been in a previous program in 2022
$375 self-selected scholarship
The Weekly Write Along is limited to 12 writers per session.
Ready to join?
In the pricing, you'll see a range of fees so that the program is accessible to all writers, and as a business, I make sure my costs are covered! Therefore, please choose the amount that works for you. All participants receive the same program.