Welcome to my new website! This might not be where you intended to end up, but here you are.
If you’ve found this page, somewhere you clicked a link to a blog post that focused on writing. And that blog no longer exists – but the post still might!
I wrote “how to write fiction” posts for years on a site called WhereTeensWrite. That site has been closed for a few years now, but I’m slowly moving some of those posts over, updating and reorganizing them, and as I do, I’ll be updating this page.
If you need help with a creative project, that’s my jam! I’m currently working on my Creativity Coach training. Shoot me an email and let me know how I can help or if you need support to get your creative work out into the world.
If you’re not finding what you’re looking for, you should be able to find answers on my fav writing website or in one of these books:
- Helping Writers Become Authors– This is an INCREDIBLE site and I highly recommend K.M. Wieland’s books too if you need help with your novel structure.
Best Writing Books
- Writing the Breakout Novel
- Outlining Your Novel
- Structuring Your Novel: Essential Keys for Writing an Outstanding Story
- Creating Character Arcs: The Masterful Author’s Guide to Uniting Story Structure, Plot, and Character Development
- The Emotion Thesaurus: A Writer’s Guide to Character Expression
- The Emotional Wound Thesaurus: A Writer’s Guide to Psychological Trauma
- The Positive Trait Thesaurus: A Writer’s Guide to Character Attributes
- The Negative Trait Thesaurus: A Writer’s Guide to Character Flaws